Most 3rd party apps, such as Cloud Campaign, don't have the ability to publish directly to Instagram.
Luckily, our friends at Buffer have access to direct Instagram publishing and have a system in place that enables us to publish directly to Instagram through them.
Option A) Direct Publishing
1. Create a free Buffer account
2. Link the desired Instagram account in Buffer
3. Link the same Instagram account to Cloud Campaign from your Brand Settings
4. Connect your Buffer account to your Cloud Campaign account using the Integrations tab in your Brand Settings
5. Schedule your Instagram posts through Cloud Campaign and they will automatically be posted to Instagram.
Option B) Email Notifications
1. Link your Instagram account and specify a 'Publisher Email'
2. Create and schedule content as you normally would
3. When it's time to publish a post to Instagram, you will receive an email with all of the details
4. Simply copy the text, download the image, and post directly via the Instagram app